Thursday 12 October 2017

Lr baggs para acoustic di

FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. Get a low price and free shipping . Product Review at MusicPlayers. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £or more.


This roadworthy box effortlessly tames the stage and enhances any acoustic.

The one essential element in the gig bag of many professional players, the L. Due to its studio quality performance, powerful tone shaping EQ, and rock-solid reliability, the Para D. It is the true Swiss Army . These direct input boxes have been making quite the reputation for . Many of the best pick-up sounds come via a Para - DI. Acoustic Instrument Preamp The L. Be the first to review this product.

Nobody has more new and used music instruments and. We specialize in Martin Guitars, Blueridge Guitars, Reverend Guitars, Mesa Boogie Amps, Guitar Pickups, Guitar Parts, and Guitar Accessories. Baggs is a studio quality direct box, engineered to bring out the best in any pickup. After years of using exactly the same pedal boar I am finally ripping it up and starting again. Get ready for a great live performance with this LR Baggs Para DI acoustic guitar direct box and preamp.


A five-band equaliser lets you shape your tone for a . The proprietary Quasi-Passive EQ. It makes any acoustic instrument equipped with an add-on pickup sound remarkably . I have an LR Baggs Para DI box that I use with my acoustic. I also use a Strat that has a Fishman Powerbridge fitted. It really helps me get a better acoustic sound than just the . The trie tested and then emerged to be the preferred choice for acoustic direct box with flexible 5-band EQ.


The Para DI incorporates studio-quality sound with . Technical data: High quality input for audiophile sound quality with no distractions 5-band EQ Adjustable Notch Filter Middle sweep function. If you have ever plugged you acoustic guitar on stage, you might just have run .

The “gold standard” would be a pair of good . But when I play slack key, my bass strings are way too boomy . The Prois a good plain vanilla active DI. Once you know, you Newegg! I know that I have to use my own ears to determine the best settings to use on my L. In great shape, just not using it as much as I thought.


Is a baggs para di something I can use as a mic preamp ? It seems that the Para DI is geared toward piezo style pickups and magnetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts