Monday 17 April 2017

Treble bleed mod strat

Hello and welcome to this expanded take on my usual Mod Garage madness. Your best source for Treble Bleed mods, great modification for any guitar. Reduces treble loss and prevents muddy tones when volume is rolled off.


An easy mod for your volume control to get more uniform guitar tone from to 10. Strat and Tele-style axes, . A before-and- after, and after-once-more.

An amazingly affordable and easy to install mod. Clarify Your Guitar Tone with This Treble Bleed Mod. VOLUME Control control: (Treble Bypass filter -or- treble bleed filter). Wiring with treble bleed cap.


The Volume kit will install on the lugs of your Volume Pot and will bleed treble as the Volume Pot rolls down. Lindy Fralin Mod Of The Month: Push Pull Volume Kit. For me, this mod allows me to get some great crunch tones on my strat by . A treble bleed circuit uses a small value capacitor and resistor that connects across the volume input and output lugs.


This mod is extremely effective yet costs next to nothing.

Treble bleed circuits reduce the effects of turning the volume control on brightness. For purposes of our discussion (undestanding the treble bleed mod ), both source and load . So I looked into the problem and discovered Treble Bleed circuits as a. Orange drop treble bleed kit. La Treble Bleed Mod serve proprio ad evitare che questo accada,. Il normale collegamento del pot volume (su una stratocaster ) รจ il seguente. Features a new production Polystyrene Capacitor wired in Parallel with a mil- spec tolerance 220K Ohm Metal Film Resistor.


The use of a Treble Bleed helps . Wired with the highest quality parts and cleanest solder . Paper In Oil Cap Treble Bleed Kit for volume pot,. Are there any Clapton strat owners that have tried a treble bleed mod ? I just saw some remarks on how to counter treble bleed from your. Turns out I forgot about the treble bleed mod on my old strat. I totally forgot how much it . I a became a real GV player a few years ago and use that as my main . The Emerson Custom Treble Bleed Circuit - Volume Mod allows you to change the way the volume pot works on your guitar.


Frequencies from 1-2kHz and . Fender Am Pro Treble Bleed Single Coil.

I also added some heat shrink tubing to be safe in the strat pot layout. I have tried other treble bleed circuits and they seem to get really thin and tinny sounding as you roll back the volume. These, to my ears, sound .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts