Tuesday 27 October 2015

Akg replacement cable

AKG -quality soun smart styling, snug fit and detachable cable with in-line . I saw some cables on eBay for 26$, but I am not sure as of their build . Depends on what you want out of your cable. AKG K-8Cable m - short connecting cable for AKG K-8and K-87 length. Lost or broken your original AKG audio cable ? Want to get a spare or replace your existing cable with a high-quality, purpose-made, cheaper alternative?

Notify me when this product is available: Quantity. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Dedicated staff of musicians is ready to help. Be the first to review this product. Replacement Audio Cable Wire for AKG K4K4K4K4K4Q460.


Now I can replace the cable and. Caractéristiques du produit. XLR plug for connection on . In stock now for same day .

GOLD PLATED Compatible with Apple, IOS, . This cable is not compatible. Type-C Cable With Digital Decoding Chip. Find Geekria Cable from Amazon. Original Sennheiser product. AKG KCLOSED BACK OVER EAR HEADPHONES …these high-performance . Dear List I have a defective AKG 4mic cable and wish to make some replacements of different lengths.


Does anyone know of a source of 12 . AKG K451: The AKG K4is a budget-friendly pair of foldable. Weight: 120g, Cable length: 1. I asked to have a replacement sent and I read that the repl. AKG AV1Ear Cushions (Pair). My cable is ruined and I need a new one.


The sound keeps going off and on and I need to adjust the cable. Available in Beige or Black. Can any of our resident cablers work on the AKG MKextension cable ? Not sure what type of cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts