Monday 10 August 2015

Eco earth substrate

Dry quarts, loose coconut fiber substrate for terrariums. FREE shipping and the BEST customer service ! What can I say this stuff rocks. But not in your fish tank.


Buy online with next day delivery or click and collect.

It can be used to increase humidity in an enclosure. Is Ideal For Burrowing Animals. It Can Be Used To Increase Humidity In An Enclosure. Liters At Pet Lovers Centre. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders.


Ideal for naturalistic terrarium type set-ups incorporating reptiles, amphibians or invertebrates. Use it damp for tropical species as it naturally absorbs and breaks.

Eco Earth brick makes 7-litres of substrate. Made from an eco-friendly, . Well, everytime i search on here everyone seems to use eco earth. I bought two bags of aquarium gravel to fill my ten gallon long, and I want to put some eco earth substrate on top of that? This ecological substrate is ideal for increasing humidity in . My torts love it, however I occasionally see a piece of the eco - earth hanging out of . ZooMed Eco - Earth Substrate is a compressed coconut fibre that is ideal for burrowing animals. Hey guys I bought a bag of shredded coconut husk called Eco earth to use as bedding for another hide for my gecko.


Is this safe and alright for. Zoo Med Eco - Earth Reptile Substrate is a compressed coconut fiber used for reptile substate. It is a great way to increase humidity in a reptile enclosure. I am thinking of switching to Zoomed eco earth for the substrate as they looks more natural and nice but since they are loose substrates in a . I use it for moderate to tropical setups. Bricks (Compressed Brick ~7-L).


Recently I have purchased eco earth for my year old beardie.

She seems pretty happy about having a looser and more digable substrate ! Shop with confidence on eBay! The bricks of compressed coconut fiber expands to make seven to eight liters of substrate. It naturally absorbs and . Fast shipping and excellent service since . This compact brick dry humus, after adequate hydration becomes a perfect bed for damp terraria, tropical forest or as nutritional substrate for plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts